Deluge of Atlantis

Deluge of Atlantis
Deluge of Atlantis

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pyramid Structures Near Western Cuba

http://www.utaot.com/2012/09/24/pyramid-structures-near-western-cuba/

Pyramid Structures Near Western Cuba.

Pyramids under the waters of Cuba were discovered by two scientists Paul Weinzweig and Pauline Zalitzki. They found the ruins of ancient buildings for about a mile below the sea and considered them to be Atlantis.
Paulina found elsewhere in Cuba ancient descriptions and symbols that was identical to those on the waterfront structures below.
the two scientists used submarines to found tremendous pyramid structures (that remainds giza in Egypt), built of stones weighing hundreds of tons.

They found sphinxes, stones that arranged like Stonehenge, and a written language engraved on the stones.
Why it was not discovered before?
The U.S. government discovered the alleged place during the Cuban missile crisis in the sixties, Nuclear submarines cruising in the Gulf (in deep sea) met pyramid structures. They immediately shut down the site and took control of him and the objects,in order that it will not come to Russians hands.
A whistleblower from the army,that used to serve in Montego Bay told they are still working on the site and recover objects and instruments (including those who still work) since the 60s.
This area in Cuba could not be over waterfront less than 10,000 years ago…
links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klRbcEnLPbU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk6SWtumdK0&feature=related

A very well preserved site. My guess is that if the area of the Azores Platform were better explored, we would see more of these. There is an unconfirmed report of a city structure like this 250 miles south of the Azores according to Berlitz.
Best Wishes, Dale D.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome. These sunken cities with right angles, pyramids, temples, etc. are remnants of a lost world. The Yanaguni sunken city, cities off of India's coast, the Persian gulf. etc. and under the Black sea, are all clues to ancient civilizations which may give us clues to the stories of Noah, Ziasudra, Atlantis, Mu, Lemuria etc.

    Could be evidence of a once global society of high culture which ended 12,000 to 6,000 years ago.

    How many acres does this ancient city near Cuba cover?

    Reuters reported on this in 2001. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the Reuters article was the first notice of this: I would think it would have the acreage covered. I did notice that your bookend dates of 12000 to 6000 BC covers two of the global superfloods when sealevels rose abruptly during the deglaciation

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had an anonymous critic post a message saying that the poster doubted the accuracy of the photo and then asking me whether it was my intent to publish Pseudoscience. The tone was hostile and so I exercised m perogative of not running the remark on the grounds that it was submitted anonmously. However I had posted this notice elsewhere and I see that I needed to post the message here as well: "I am simply running the material including the photograph as it came to me, I do not claim responsibilty for taking it or for authorizing it as authentic. The originating site must take that responsibility." As a reporter, that is as much that is ever incumbent upon me: I have not done any direct original research on the photo or on the site and therefore I reserve the right to make any personal evaluations or depositions upon the matter until such time as I have had personal involvement with the reserach. And if the Anonymous critic thinks that I can be held personally accountable for more than that, then he or she has not had much experience in Journalism. Not my report, I am merely passing it along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr Drinnon,
      I understand entirely. The 3-dimensional recreation is cool looking none the less, and based on the imagery I have seen from the videos online from the original explorers, it resembles approximately how I would imagine it. I mean, once you get the two dimension laid out to within x number of feet, and you get the rough heights and shapes of objects, you can get a concept of dimensions. I don't know if that sort of survey has taken place yet, but the 3-D image is no less deceptive than, oh let's say NOVA showing a 3-D model of 950 BC Jerusalem based off only fragments of walls, buildings and pottery which are debated as to their exact age. This site in Cuba seems more promising, in that it wasn't utterly destroyed by Babylonians, Greeks or Romans-- and seems to be relatively intact!

      Thanks for doing good journalism and passing this story along. I may never have known about it otherwise.

      Delete
  4. Dear "Mr Martin's Blog", if you have a legitimate comment to make, please do so. Please do not attempt to send a link to your own blog without my permission in the message, as you have just now attempted to do for the second time running.

    If your blog is legitimately connected to my blog I have no objection to post your link. However, it is customary to ask permission first.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does NOT allow anonymous comments. All comments are moderated to filter out abusive and vulgar language and any posts indulging in abusive and insulting language shall be deleted without any further discussion.